Fajitas. Mahi mahi, onions, and bell peppers are cooked on a sheet pan with fajita spices. It's a tasty and easy weeknight meal that can be served in tortillas or over rice with your favorite toppings like tomatoes, sour cream, and avocado. Tex-Mex Pork Fajitas with Peppers and Onions.
For side dishes, try black beans with bell peppers and rice, tomato avocado salad, chicken tortilla soup or a colorful corn and bean salad. Whisk lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, olive oil, garlic, and cumin together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add skirt steak, onion, and red bell peppers; toss to evenly coat. You can cook Fajitas using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fajitas
- It’s of Aiguillettes de poulet marinées.
- You need of oignon.
- It’s of poivron (peu importe la couleur).
- You need of Tomates cerises.
The term originally referred to skirt steak, the cut of beef first used in the dish. Classic Tex Mex, fajitas (pronounced fah- hee -tas) are typically made with grilled strips of skirt steak with onions and bell peppers, and served sizzling hot with fresh tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. You can make fajitas with steak or chicken, or even make it plain vegetarian. Here's a quick and easy recipe for steak fajitas.
Fajitas step by step
- Faire revenir l’oignon, le poivron et les tomates cerises.
- A part, cuire la viande marinée (ici, miel moutarde).
- Couper la viande en morceaux et l’ajouter à la garniture oignon / poivron / tomates. Remettre à chauffer quelques instants..
- Il ne vous reste plus qu’à garnir les fajitas !.
In a dish, mix together the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, garlic, cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and sugar until combined. Pour half of the marinade into a separate dish. In one dish, place the flank steak, turning it over to coat. In the second dish, place all the veggies, turning to coat. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla.