Mug egg. Crack egg into a microwave-safe mug; beat until even in color. Pour in milk and beat until light yellow in color. Add a tablespoon of milk or water and mix.
Eggs in a mug is a quick and simple way to make an omelet or scrambled eggs! Here are a few more egg recipes we think you'll love – Easy Egg Spinach Casserole, Best Hard-Boiled Eggs, Eggs in Toast, and Croissant Omelet Casserole. Crack two eggs into the mug, add salt and pepper, then scramble with a fork. You can have Mug egg using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mug egg
- You need of oeuf.
- Prepare of tranche de jambon.
- You need of poivron rouge.
- It’s of cuillère a soupe d'emmental râpé.
Add eggs and milk to mug, season with salt and pepper and stir with a fork until well blended (be sure to break yolk or it can burst). Basic Egg Mug: Spray a large mug or bowl with cooking spray. The exact cooking time will depend on your microwave. Now let's talk toppings for a second.
Mug egg step by step
- Battez l'œuf avec du poivre et du sel. Ajouter la tranche de jambon taillé en petit morceaux, le poivron coupé en petits dès et l'emmental râpé.
- Mélangez et versez dans une tasse et faite cuire 2 minutes au micro-ondes.
Combine flour, sugar, milk, cocoa powder, olive oil, and baking powder in a large mug and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds. An egg, because what would eggs in a mug be without the egg Though, if you so desire use egg whites. Veggies and or meats (cooked) of choice (Optional) Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded) Cooking Spray. Directions: Lightly spray the inside of the mug.