Spongy and moist chocolate cake. Unser Kundenversprechen für Sie: exklusive Vorteile, tolle Geschenke & top Angebote! Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. In a fairly large bowl, beat the sugar & the warmed margarine together.
Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing just until incorporated. In the egg yolks bowl, add the sugar. One at a time and mix one at a time. You can cook Spongy and moist chocolate cake using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spongy and moist chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of self raising flour.
- You need 3/8 of (almost half) cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of Buttermilk =3/4 cup of milk+a tbsp of vinegar/lime/lemon juice.
- It’s 3/4 cup of hot coffee(hot water+1 tsp coffee).
- Prepare of For the frosting :.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 1/5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk if too thick and add powdered sugar if very light.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each addition is incorporated. Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Combine dry and wet ingredients together (I gently whisk them together with a fork).
Spongy and moist chocolate cake step by step
Transfer mixture to a greased cake pan or cupcake tins. How to Make Chocolate Cake Measure out the ingredients. Lightly grease the cake pans with butter and line with baking paper. Sift the flour into a bowl then add baking soda, baking powder, and sugar. In another bowl (mixing bowl), add the eggs, milk, and oil then whisk.