Stuffed Gem squash. Cut the gem squash in halves and scoop the seeds out. Fill four of the gem squash halves with the bulgur wheat stuffing. Remove the gem squash stalks and cut the squashes in half.
Add the hazelnuts and fry for another minute. Stuffed Gem Squash are a unique and compact meal. Easy to share, and you can have all your food groups covered in each bite. You can have Stuffed Gem squash using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Gem squash
- It’s 4 of gem squash cut in half & seeds removed.
- You need 1 of 200g macaroni or spagetti.
- You need 1 cup of chopped ham.
- It’s 1 of 150g butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 1 liter of liter & half of warm milk.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 1 cup of spring onion.
The delicious meaty filling brings the otherwise bland squash to life with the goodness in every forkful. And with the decadence of cheese, nothing could go wrong here. Instructions Ask an adult to cut each gem squash in half. While gem squash is cooking, make the stuffing: break eggs into a large bowl and beat with a fork.
Stuffed Gem squash instructions
Stir in ricotta, creamed corn and salmon. Season each with salt and pepper. Place each half, face down, onto a baking tray. Slice the gem squash in half & place in a pot of boiling water. Boil until a knife can pierce the flesh easily.