Sticky Pecan Baby Cakes. In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, and honey. Stir in pecans and the finely shredded orange peel; set aside. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
Using a knife or narrow metal spatula, loosen edges of cakes from sides of cups. In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, and honey. In saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and honey. You can cook Sticky Pecan Baby Cakes using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sticky Pecan Baby Cakes
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of backing soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Half and half.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
Cook, stirring over medium heat until smooth. In lg bowl, combine eggs and sugar. This delicious baby cake recipe combines honey, orange peel, pecans, and sour cream for a tasty dessert. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online.
Sticky Pecan Baby Cakes step by step
Using just enough bourbon to cover the pecans, soak the pecans. Let marinate overnight or at a minimum throughout the prep and baking process. In medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and honey. Remove from heat and stir in pecans and orange peel; set aside. Baby Cakes is a home-based bakery business proudly serving homemade goodness made with lots of love and fresh, quality organic ingredients.