Strawberry Cup cakes. Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes This is not for the faint of heart. This is truly sweet. but a wonderful marriage of strawberries and wine. Top each cupcake with strawberry frosting and sliced strawberries.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the strawberry extract. Whisk strawberry powder, all-purpose flour, cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Start making your strawberry cupcake batter by creaming your sugar and softened butter together. You can cook Strawberry Cup cakes using 18 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cup cakes
- You need of the cup cakes.
- It’s 200 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of table salt.
- Prepare 60 ml of half fat coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 125 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 225 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s of the puree.
- You need 50 grams of strawberries.
- Prepare 5 grams of Sugar i used truvia fine sugar 0 calories.
- It’s 5 ml of lemon juice.
- You need of butter cream.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 300 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of milk.
Once combined, add the egg whites one at a time ( psst… here are some recipes to use up those extra egg yolks ). Beat this mixture together until nice and fluffy—I'd say about three to five minutes on high speed. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside. Strawberry Cupcakes will keep overnight, if left covered.
Strawberry Cup cakes instructions
Use an overturned bowl or a cupcake keeper to ensure they're safe from dirt, bacteria, and whatever else is lurking around. Butter based cakes need to warm up a bit. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and rum. Combine the flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the milk and strawberries until the batter.