No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe. Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the confectioners sugar on medium speed. Fold in half of the Cool Whip topping.
Fold in half of the Cool Whip topping. So plan ahead; better yet, make it the night before! Freezer – Wrap the pan first with saran wrap and then, wrap in tin foil. You can have No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe
- Prepare 15 oz of (1 bag) Oreo cookies (crushed) (divided).
- You need 1/2 of cup butter (melted).
- It’s 1 of package cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1 of cup sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of (1 container) cool whip (frozen topping thawed).
- You need 1 of package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 2 1/4 of cup half and half cream (or use whole milk).
Using a hand mixer, whip together softened cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar, vanilla extract and salt until smooth. Stir in the whipped topping until combined. Arrange a layer of cookies on small, round cake plate, making a circle. Spread this fluffy filling over the Oreos in the baking pan.
No-bake Oreo refrigerator cake recipe step by step
Smooth the top so it is even. Sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs over the top of the filling. Press down very lightly to press them into the top. You may need to break cookies in half for the ends, see photo below for reference. Repeat layers, ending with whipped cream.