Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake fenway @Fenway. This is a refreshing three layered lemonade mousse cake. This is a refreshing three layered lemonade mousse cake.
This easy Strawberry Mousse Cake has a thick layer of silky strawberry mousse nestled over a Golden Oreo crust. The […] Prepare the Strawberry Lemonade Icebox Cake. In a bowl, combine the strawberries and sugar. You can cook Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake using 36 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake
- Prepare of FOR CAKE.
- You need 6 ounces (1/2 stick) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of lemon extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of cake flour.
- You need 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of FOR LEMONADE MOUSSE.
- Prepare 1 box (3 ounce) of lemon flavored jello.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of frozen strawberry lemonade concentrate, thawed.
- You need 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of STABALIZED WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cold water.
- Prepare of FOR STRAWBERRY SAUCE.
- You need 4 cups of fresh strawberries, stems removed, cut in half or thirds if large. i had small ones so left them whole.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need as needed of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 tablespoon of shaved white chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of shaved dark chocolate.
- Prepare as needed of Red and pink sprinkles.
Using a mixer, whip the topping on high speed until soft peaks form. Add the non-dairy cream cheese and lemon jello powder and continue to whip until fluffy. Filled with strawberry marmalade and mousse. Finish frosted with lemon zest buttercream.
Strawberry Lemonade Mousse Cake instructions
This cake is only available with gourmet decor. In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk sour cream, lemon zest, juice and vanilla. Beat butter and sugar together on medium speed in the bowl of a standing mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until blended.