Poppyseed and Apple Cake. Fold the poppy seed mix in the butter mix. Then gently fold in the whipped egg whites. Carefully and gently fold in the slightly squeezed out apple shred (drink the apple juice 😉 ).
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add to the egg mixture along with the poppy seeds and blend well. Wash the apples and dry them. You can have Poppyseed and Apple Cake using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Poppyseed and Apple Cake
- Prepare 6 of eggs, size m.
- It’s 80 g of sugar.
- It’s 3 of apples for apple pies (in Germany we use Boskop).
- It’s 220 g of butter.
- You need 100 g of ground almonds.
- It’s 200 g of ground poppy seeds.
- Prepare 100 g of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 of vanilla bean.
- You need of peel of half a lemon and half an orange.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 of apples (Topaz or Elstar).
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
Quarter the apples and remove the core. Cut into thin slices and sprinkle with lemon juice. Grind poppy seeds to the finest. Grind millet seeds until they become a flour.
Poppyseed and Apple Cake instructions
Mix wet ingredients well and add dry ingredients. Leave butter and chocolate for the ganache later. Pour into the medium baking pan onto a buttered baking paper. When done, pour ganache over the cake. In a large bowl, mix eggs, oil, sugar, sour cream, vanilla and salt into a uniform mixture.