Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Schau Dir Angebote von Stawberry auf eBay an. This strawberry cake tastes light and fresh, never too sweet.
In a small bowl or food processor, mash strawberries in their juice. Add water & remaining berries to batter and mix. To make the strawberry sauce, place the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a bowl and leave to macerate for ½ hour. You can cook Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce using 18 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce
- You need 2 of Lg eggs.
- It’s 1 c of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 c of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 c of AP Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 12 oz of Strawberries hulled.
- You need 2 tsp of Powered Sugar to dust top.
- You need of Strawberry Sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of Strawberries hulled and cut into pieces.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Raw Sugar for the top of cake.
- You need of Prep.
- You need 375 of Preheat oven to.
- You need of Butter a 9″ springform pan and line the bottom with parchment.
- You need of Take half the berries and clean and chop them into chunks.
- You need half of Then clean and cut the rest in.
Puree the strawberries in a blender and push through a sieve. Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the berries, and stir to evenly coat all of the fruit. Put your first layer of strawberry cake down and then spread on a generous layer of frosting. Place your next layer of cake on top and repeat with remaining layers.
Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce step by step
Make the strawberry sauce according to recipe directions and allow it to cool. Divide the strawberry sauce in half – half of the sauce will be used to make the strawberry swirls and the other half can be used for a topping. In a bowl, mix together sugar and eggs until creamy. In a second bowl, mix together cream cheese and sour cream until creamy. Add filling to a springform pan.