Oatmeal Cake. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Schau Dir Angebote von Oatmeal Cake auf eBay an. In a small bowl, pour boiling water over oats. Add cooled oatmeal mixture, and stir to combine.
Add to sugars and egg mixture. Add vanilla and oats mixture, blend well. Mix all icing ingredients,and spread on hot cake. You can cook Oatmeal Cake using 19 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cake
- You need of Oatmeal.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Cake.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of half & half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- It’s of powder sugar.
Put under broiler for a few minutes til bubbly. Cream together the margarine, brown sugar, and sugar. Place oats and butter in bowl of an electric mixer. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Oatmeal Cake instructions
Add to the creamy mixture and stir until just combined. DO NOT REMOVE THE CAKE FROM THE PAN. Our Favorite Oatmeal Cake This is called “Our Favorite” cake for a reason. Super-moist, cinnamon-scented oatmeal cake is topped with a sweet brown sugar and coconut topping, broiled in the oven to give an addictive crunch. First you'll add the boiling water to the oats and let them soak until the mixture cools.