Oreo biscuits Chocolate coffee cake. Check it with toothpick,, whether it is baked or not. Your cake is ready to serve. Sprinkle icing sugar upon it with the help of a sieve.
Combine the chopped cookies, flour, and melted butter; stir in the chocolate chips. Prepare the cake mix with the water and eggs as directed on the package. Mix the chopped cookies,flour & butter. You can have Oreo biscuits Chocolate coffee cake using 12 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo biscuits Chocolate coffee cake
- You need 1-1/2 cup of Maida.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of Condensed milk.
- You need 100 gms of Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coffee powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oreo biscuits powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Meetha soda / baking soda.
- You need as required of Any liquid milk or water (to make the batter).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cocoa powder.
Prepare the pound cake mix with the water & egg as directed on the box. Combine chopped cookies, flour and butter in medium bowl. Beat cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl with mixer until blended. Separate the Oreos, scrape off the cream and place just the cookies in a plastic bag.
Oreo biscuits Chocolate coffee cake instructions
Using a rolling pin crush the cookies into small pieces. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, coffee, oil and vanilla. Divide the batter evenly among prepared pans. OREO Cookie Balls – Thanksgiving Turkey Yummly. Place cookies and milk in a microwavable coffee mug, and crush together with a spoon until thick and slightly chunky.