Custard Biscuits Pudding. Custard Biscuit Pudding is an easy to prepare party dessert dish with just a few simple ingredients like custard powder, plain biscuits, sugar, milk, and caramel syrup. To prepare the simple pudding dish, make the custard mixture, pour over the biscuit crumbs that are dipped in a milk coffee mixture and refrigerate for couple of hours and serve. Custard Biscuit Pudding is an easy to prepare party dessert dish with just a few simple ingredients like custard powder, plain biscuits, sugar, milk, and caramel syrup.
Mix the coffee in water, dissolve and set aside. In a saucepan, combine the milk, custard powder and sugar without any lumps and bring to boil. Cook till thickened and allow to cool. You can have Custard Biscuits Pudding using 21 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Custard Biscuits Pudding
- You need of 1)First Macrowave Brownie cake Layer:.
- You need 1/2 of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of 2)Custard Layer:.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vanilla Custard powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of 3)Biscuits layer:.
- Prepare of Crushed any biscuits(Oreo, chocolate chips, Chocolatto).
- Prepare of For Decoration:.
- It’s of Microwave Brownies small pieces as required.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips as required.
- You need of Crushed Biscuits as required.
- You need of Kishmish as required.
In a square pudding pan, dip the biscuits in coffee and layer the bottom. Step By Step In Pictures For Biscuit & Custard Pudding In a small bowl add custard and few tablespoon of room temperature milk and give it a good mix. Take a square or rectangle bowl. Take Marie biscuits, dip into sugar syrup and take it out immediately.
Custard Biscuits Pudding step by step
Arrange at the bottom of the bowl. Same way arrange sweet biscuits on all the sides. Now pour half of the custard on the biscuits. Take Marie biscuits and make small pieces and spread pieces on it. This dessert recipe is very easy to prepare and calls for very simple ingredients which are commonly available in our shelves.