Oreo and Tiger Biscuit cake (in microwave). Oreo Biscuit Cake in Microwave Oven Place cookies and milk in a microwavable coffee mug, and crush together with a spoon until thick and slightly chunky. Let cool for a minute or two & eat.
Tiger Biscuit Cupcake Recipes in Microwave Oven Tiger Biscuit Cake Recipe Without Egg, Cooker tiger biscuit cupcake, tiger biscuit cupcake recipe, tiger. You can cook Oreo and Tiger Biscuit cake (in microwave) using 9 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo and Tiger Biscuit cake (in microwave)
- It’s 10 of oreo biscuits.
- You need 10 of Tiger Biscuit with it's cream in center (not plain).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare As needed of butter and coco powder for greasing.
- You need As needed of melted chocolate for garnish.
- You need As needed of gems for garnish.
- It’s As needed of dairy milk cubes for garnish.
To begin, first separate the Oreo cookies from their vanilla filling. Then put the cookies in a plastic bag and crush them up “really finely to get the best texture for the cake,” Head told Insider. This is my first recipe using Oreo biscuits. After I tried my one minute eggless microwave chocolate mug cake successfully, I kept hunting for some easy microwave cake recipes that can make wonders in few minutes.
Oreo and Tiger Biscuit cake (in microwave) instructions
This is one such recipe & I got it from here. Preparation: In a large mug, mix white chocolate with milk (leave a little for later). Take it out and stir with a fork until the chocolate melts a little. MAKING THIS OREO BISCUIT CAKE IN MICROWAVE. Just like most of my recipes, this cake is versatile enough to bake in an oven and a microwave.