Oreo biscuit chocolate cake. Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Pie KitchenAid. Adding Oreo's is just the “cherry on top” if you will. Best Chocolate OREO Cake Recipe EVER.
My mouth is literally watering… moving on. Prepare your bake even stripes if desired. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract. You can cook Oreo biscuit chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo biscuit chocolate cake
- You need 3 packet of Oreo biscuit.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 3- 4 of chocolate sticks.
- You need 4 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need Teaspoon of baking powder and half teaspoon baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of chocolate syrup.
Invert onto wire racks; gently remove pans. In a stand mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, sugar and cocoa powder. Using a measuring cup, combine the avocado oil, buttermilk, boiling water and vanilla extract. Crush cookies into bite size pieces.
Oreo biscuit chocolate cake instructions
Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer. Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge. Using electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl. Spread the Cool Whip/cream cheese/sugar mixture on top of the oreo crust.