Kesar Almond Cup Cake with Shrikhand frosting. Here I have given a twist to the traditional Kesar badam Burfi and made the cup cakes that is a very healthy dessert with dry fruits and. So this is a very unique fusion but classic combination! Everyone loves kesar badam flavour in milks, icecreams or kulfi.
Kesar Baadam cupcakes with Shrikhand frosting is ready to serve. Line a cupcake mould with cupcake liners. In a mixing bowl, add condensed milk, curd, butter, vegetable oil, almond essence and whisk till it is combined nicely. You can have Kesar Almond Cup Cake with Shrikhand frosting using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kesar Almond Cup Cake with Shrikhand frosting
- Prepare of For Kesar almond Cup cakes.
- It’s 1 Cup of almonds flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of nestle milkmaid.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron strands soaked in 1 tbsp milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of For Shrikhand.
- It’s 1 cup of hung curd.
- You need 1/2 tin of nestle milkmaid.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom crushed.
- It’s 1 pinch of saffron strands soaked in 1 tbsp milk.
- You need of For Garnish.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry rose patels.
Now sift in the flour, baking powder and fold lightly until entire flour is well combined. Kesar Badam Cupcakes with Shrikhand Frosting Recipe Method for Shrikhand Frosting: In a mixing bowl add hung curd, condensed milk and beat it with electric blender until it looks smooth. First of all soak saffron strands in warm milk and keep aside, also chop the almonds.
Kesar Almond Cup Cake with Shrikhand frosting step by step
This dessert of Kesar Badam Cupcakes with Shrikhand Frosting is for all those who love sampling varied cupcakes and cannot get enough of Shrikhand. Super yummy and buttery kesar badam cookies or biscuits taste amazing with a cup of milk. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Touch device users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.