Rosemilk Cake. Bei uns geht es schnell und sicher! The result is a deliciously light, airy and fluffy cake. Milk Cake, which is originally called Tres Leches has its origin from Mexico.
It is quite popular in mexico and we can make in different flavors like pista, chocolate, saffron flavored milk cake. Nothing like fragrant, sweet, pink Rose Milk Cakes to bust mid-week blues! 😉 As a little girl, I always thought of rose as a luxury. It's funny, because I knew nothing about how much it costed or in what form it was bought. You can cook Rosemilk Cake using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemilk Cake
- You need 1/2 Cup of Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need For of rose milk ganache.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Rose syrup.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Corn flour.
- It’s 1 /2 cup of Sugar.
Mix well and keep it aside. Now beat the egg whites using hand blender until you see peaks like the one shown in picture. WELCOME TO YUMMYTODAY'S RECIPE IS Rose Milk Tres Leches Cake Our rose milk cake is a treat for Iftar celebrations.
Rosemilk Cake instructions
You can use store brought or home made rose syrup. Mix until the syrup blends well with milk. Notes Adding sabja seeds aka holy basil seeds is optional. Omit if you do not have it. Poke holes all over the cake.