Semolina Cake. Sift together the flour, semolina flour, and baking powder. Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition, until incorporated. Stir in the orange juice, orange zest, vanilla extract, and brandy.
Add sugar, then yolks, and beat until stiff, adding baking powder along the way. Whisk semolina, sugar, baking powder, orange zest, cardamom, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk yogurt and milk in a large bowl. You can cook Semolina Cake using 14 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Semolina Cake
- You need for of Mawa.
- You need 100 gms of milk powder.
- You need 125 gms of amul cream.
- Prepare For of cake.
- Prepare 275 gms of fine sooji.
- You need 100 gms of Milk.
- Prepare 100 gms of Curd.
- It’s 150 gms of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 100 gms of Amul butter.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need drops of Kewra essence few.
- It’s Some of Chopped pista.
- Prepare some of chopped rose petals for garnishing.
Mix in dry ingredients, then ¾ cup butter. In a bowl combine the semolina, baking soda, coconut, sugar, and melted butter. Incorporate ingredients well by mixing them together by hand. Add the yogurt and mix in well.
Semolina Cake instructions
Make the cake: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and ½ cup sugar until sugar dissolves. Add yogurt and vegetable oil and whisk again until evenly combined. Add semolina, all-purpose flour, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir just until everything is combined (do not overmix). Place the butter in a small bowl and melt in the microwave.