Turkish Adana Kebab With Bread. How to make Turkish Adana Kebab With Bread. A Special Turkish Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. #TurkishAdanaKebab #TurkishRecipe #KitchenWithAmnaWritten Recipe:h. Add salt, paprika, flaked red pepper into bowl with ground meat mixture.
Remove them from the oven and serve warm. This method is a bit more time-consuming, but a lot less work. Side Dishes To Serve Turkish Adana Kebab – hot, spicy and really delicious English, Meat, Turkish recipes. You can cook Turkish Adana Kebab With Bread using 19 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish Adana Kebab With Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 cup warm milk.
- It’s 400 gm of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped tomato.
- Prepare 7 of green chillies.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh coriander.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 tbsp red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted crushed coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of Few skewers.
Turkish Adana kebab is famous far beyond the country's borders. And it's not hard to understand why, once you've tasted it. Hot, spicy, greasy and full of flavor are some of the words you can use about this particular variant of kebab. The flatbread has the added bonus of being able to soak up the salty and fatty meat drippings, enhancing the bread.
Turkish Adana Kebab With Bread step by step
Adana kebabs are made from ground lamb seasoned with a mixture of spices. The platter came with grilled hot peppers, grilled tomatoes, seasoned onions, rice, salad, and warm pita type bread. It was the best deal on delicious food in Istanbul, which is a city full of endless affordable, delicious food choices. Then draw diagonal lines in the pita with your fingers. Vegan Turkish pita bread is ready!