Bao Bun with mushroom filling. Günstige Preise & Mega Auswahl für Mushroom. Briefly brown the mushrooms for a few minutes on each side, then add some sauce. Let it cook for a few more minutes, until the sauce forms a thick, sticky coating on the mushrooms.
Roughly chop the mushrooms, mix in. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Reduce the heat, finely chop the leek, add to the pan along with the sesame, continue to cook. You can cook Bao Bun with mushroom filling using 23 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bao Bun with mushroom filling
- Prepare 1/3 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant dry yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Mushroom filling.
- Prepare 200 gram of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander or spring onion.
Serve mushroom mixture in bao buns. Top with carrot, cucumber, and scallion and dip into Hoisin Sauce and if you desire a bit of spice, chili oil. Cook until the mushrooms are soft, stirring occasionally. Open each bun and fill with a generous amount of the mushroom mixture.
Bao Bun with mushroom filling step by step
To Make the Filling: You can make this filling before you start steaming the bao buns so it's ready to go! To a small skillet, set over medium heat, add the olive oil. When warm, add the mushrooms and green onions. Pour in the garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil and Sriracha. Fold bun into a half-moon and place on a small square of parchment paper on a tray.