Nurgasi Kofty. Add nargisi kofta to a dinner party menu and friends will think you cooked all day to prepare it for them. Small cardamom,ginger garlic paste and salt and half of the onion. Cook this Masala and add in koftas in it.
Marinated mutton keema wrapped on hard boil eggs and braised into spicy rich yogurt gravy is called Nargisi Kofta curry. It can be served with pulao, biryani or roti/parathas. This non-vegetarian recipe is best served with roti, naan or rice and can be made for special occasions like kitty parties and get-togethers. You can cook Nurgasi Kofty using 27 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nurgasi Kofty
- You need of (for kofta).
- You need of Chicken bonless half kg.
- Prepare of Piyaz 4 medium chopped.
- It’s of Hari mirch chopped.
- It’s of Adrak lahsan chopped.
- You need of Namak.
- It’s of Garam masala powder hf.
- Prepare of Lal mirch powder.
- Prepare of Hara dhania.
- It’s of Kali mirch powder half tsp.
- You need of Haldi powder 1 pinch (chutki.
- You need of & half cup oil.
- Prepare of (for Gravy).
- Prepare of Pyaz ka paste 3 medium size.
- Prepare of Adrak lahsan paste.
- You need of Tamater omelet chopped.
- Prepare of Dahi.
- You need of Lal mirch powder.
- Prepare of Haldi powder.
- You need of Dhanya powder.
- You need of Namak hf.
- You need of Garam masala powder hf.
- Prepare of Hari mirch.
- Prepare of Eggs 6 Boiled.
- It’s of Hara dhanya for garnish.
- Prepare of Pani as a required.
- Prepare of Oil 2 big spoon.
Nargisi Kofta Banane Ka Tarika By Cook With FaizaSUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY COOKING VI. Mash the paneer and bread together to blend smooth, either in a blender or with a katori. Add nargisi kofta in your party menu to entice your guests. The exotic vegetable and minced meat based dumplings (nargis koftas) are simmered in a rich gravy in true awadh style of cooking.
Nurgasi Kofty instructions
Add your private note Nargisi Kofta recipe – How to make Nargisi Kofta Tags Sabzis with Gravies Nargisi Kofta is one of the difficult dishes to make. But you can make it easily by following this Pakistani Food Recipe because there are some points mentioned which we mostly do not know while preparing Nargisi Kofta. You may also love the taste of Kofta Curry Recipe; a simple yet mouthwatering dish. Take your egg, place it in the middle and then using both hands spread the mince around the egg. Try to make sure there are no cracks in the meat.