Easy Vanilla Cake. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Add eggs, milk, and vegetable oil. Mix by hand or use an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
Combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in another bowl. Add to the creamed mixture and mix well. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. You can cook Easy Vanilla Cake using 9 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Vanilla Cake
- You need of self raising flour – sifted.
- Prepare of granulated white sugar(seperated in 2 bowls, you can eyeball it, it does not have to be exactly half).
- You need of unsalted butter – room temperature.
- You need of large eggs – room temperature.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- It’s of For the Icing:.
- You need of Icing sugar.
- It’s of Few tablespoon of boiling water.
Add the remaining ingredients and combine using a whisk or an electric mixer until the batter is smooth. Whisk together the flour, baking powder and. Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to butter mixture and mix well.
Easy Vanilla Cake step by step
Stir in milk until batter is smooth. Pour evenly into the prepared pans. Cream the butter and sugar together until it becomes a pale yellow/white colour. Sift in the flour and baking powder. Then add the eggs and vanilla essence.