Biscuit cake. Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together. In a small pot heat together the evaporated milk, sugar, and butter on a low flame, until the butter melts. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
Remove cake from cake pan and turn upside down onto a serving plate. Break each of the biscuits into almond size pieces by hand and. Likewise, this chocolate biscuit cake is easy to prepare with nearly any sweet biscuit you like. You can have Biscuit cake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Biscuit cake
- Prepare 2 packets of hide and seak.
- Prepare 1 packet of oreo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need As needed of sugar.
- It’s as required of Garnishing with crushed coconuts.
I use glucose biscuits, but feel free to make no-bake cookie cake with Marie biscuits, your favorite digestive biscuit, or sweet crackers. The taste is similar to a traditional chocolate cake, but has a slightly firmer and more tender texture. Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together. In a small pot heat together the evaporated milk, sugar, and butter on a low flame, until the butter melts.
Biscuit cake step by step
- In a blender crush biscuits to a fine powder. Now add milk, sugar, baking soda and blend well. Adjust the quantity of milk in a way it is of pouring consistency..
- Now take a bowl add mixture on it. Microwave on high for 4-5 mints. Take it out on the dish carefully..
- Now biscuit cake is ready. Garnish with sweet and crushed coconuts..
Remove from heat and leave to cool. Break each of the biscuits into little pieces in a bowl. Melt the butter and the caster sugar in a saucepan over a low heat. Once it has melted, add the cocoa and the drinking chocolate. In a separate bowl, beat the two eggs, then add the beaten eggs to the butter and sugar mixture, and mix well.