Biscuit cake. Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together. In a small pot heat together the evaporated milk, sugar, and butter on a low flame, until the butter melts. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
Remove cake from cake pan and turn upside down onto a serving plate. Break each of the biscuits into almond size pieces by hand and. Break each of the biscuits into little pieces in a bowl. You can cook Biscuit cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit cake
- It’s 5 of Britannia marie biscuit pieces.
- It’s 5 of Oreo biscuit pieces.
- Prepare 5 of bourbon pieces.
- It’s 100 ml of boiled milk.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Prepare Little of butter or ghee for grease.
Melt the butter and the caster sugar in a saucepan over a low heat. Once it has melted, add the cocoa and the drinking chocolate. In a separate bowl, beat the two eggs, then add the beaten eggs to the butter and sugar mixture, and mix well. Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together.
Biscuit cake instructions
- Powder all the biscuits in a mixer jar and then add milk,sugar, baking soda again run mixer jar for a second.
- Take a pressure cooker add 250 gms salt and heat it in a sim manner for 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl (steel) grease it with ghee and pour the mixture in it.
- In a pressure cooker keep a small stand or pressure cooker plate, then keep the bowl on it and then close the lid.No need to put whistle, let it be for half an hour..
- After half an hour transfer it to a plate and cut into pieces,if we want we can add chocolate sauce on top..
- Delicious biscuit cake is ready..
In a small pot heat together the evaporated milk, sugar, and butter on a low flame, until the butter melts. Remove from heat and leave to cool. Likewise, this chocolate biscuit cake is easy to prepare with nearly any sweet biscuit you like. I use glucose biscuits, but feel free to make no-bake cookie cake with Marie biscuits, your favorite digestive biscuit, or sweet crackers. The taste is similar to a traditional chocolate cake, but has a slightly firmer and more tender texture.