Biscuit cake. Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together. In a small pot heat together the evaporated milk, sugar, and butter on a low flame, until the butter melts. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
Break each of the biscuits into almond size pieces by hand and. Remove cake from cake pan and turn upside down onto a serving plate. Break each of the biscuits into little pieces in a bowl. You can cook Biscuit cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuit cake
- It’s 1 of small packet parle-G biscuit.
- You need 2 packets of hide and seek biscuit.
- Prepare 1 of oreo biscuit.
- You need 1 of munch chocolate.
- Prepare To taste of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- Prepare As needed of dryfruits.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 of pouch eno.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate powder.
Melt the butter and the caster sugar in a saucepan over a low heat. Once it has melted, add the cocoa and the drinking chocolate. In a separate bowl, beat the two eggs, then add the beaten eggs to the butter and sugar mixture, and mix well. Likewise, this chocolate biscuit cake is easy to prepare with nearly any sweet biscuit you like.
Biscuit cake instructions
- Grind all the biscuits into powder..
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla essence, chocolate powder, to milk and mix without lumps to get a smooth batter. Add eno and mix well with a spatula..
- Now Grease the microwave bowl with oil and pour the better in this bowl. Bake for 5-6 minutes in microwave..
- After that garnish it with crushed munch chocolate and chopped dryfruits..
I use glucose biscuits, but feel free to make no-bake cookie cake with Marie biscuits, your favorite digestive biscuit, or sweet crackers. The taste is similar to a traditional chocolate cake, but has a slightly firmer and more tender texture. Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together. In a small pot heat together the evaporated milk, sugar, and butter on a low flame, until the butter melts. Remove from heat and leave to cool.