Biscuits cake. Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together. In a small pot heat together the evaporated milk, sugar, and butter on a low flame, until the butter melts. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
Add baking powder and salt, sift again. Cut in butter, add milk; stir carefully until flour is just damp. Stir vigorously until forms soft dough. You can have Biscuits cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuits cake
- It’s 4 packet of oreo.
- It’s 1 packet of Pare g Biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of pouch eno.
- Prepare 5 of biscuits for garnish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted chocolate.
- You need As needed of hershey syrup.
- Prepare 5-6 of almond crushed.
- Prepare 5-6 of cashew crushed.
Break each of the biscuits into almond size pieces by hand and. Likewise, this chocolate biscuit cake is easy to prepare with nearly any sweet biscuit you like. I use glucose biscuits, but feel free to make no-bake cookie cake with Marie biscuits, your favorite digestive biscuit, or sweet crackers. The taste is similar to a traditional chocolate cake, but has a slightly firmer and more tender texture.
Biscuits cake step by step
- Take a zar add milk, Biscuits and grind it.
- Add eno and mix it.
- Grease the microwave bowl add batter and tap it.
- Microwave it for 5 minutes.
- After that garnish it with melted chocolate, 5 Biscuits, hershey syrup.
- Maa written from crushed almond and cashew.
Biscuit cake is an awesome & delicious no bake dessert made with biscuits, milk, sugar, cocoa & chocolate. Chocolate biscuit cake is a classic dessert made in many countries & is served as a tea time cake. This post shares the recipe details to make one of the best biscuit cake, the simplest way with almost pantry staples except for the chocolate. Break the biscuits into pieces and add them in a grinder. Grind to make a smooth powder.