Oreo biscuit cake. Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
Mix until everything is well combined. and the batter looks nice and smooth. Triple Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie Cake…. Oreo biscuit cake is perfect for a quick cake craving. You can cook Oreo biscuit cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo biscuit cake
- It’s 11 of Oreo biscuit.
- You need 3tps of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1tps of Baking powder.
- You need 1tps of Vanilla essence.
The best part of oreo cake is you don't need to add flour, sugar to this cake. You can use any cream biscuit according to your preference. Milk's favorite cookie is the star of the show in these delicious layer cakes (this Cookies 'n' Cream Cake is so impressive, nobody will guess it starts with a package of store-bought mix), loafs (this Oreo Loaf Cake is made with sour cream, which keeps it nice and moist), cheesecakes ( this elegant layered treat is worthy of company, and this. Ihiwalay ang mga cookie at cream.
Oreo biscuit cake instructions
- 1st Oreo biscuits mein se cream ko niklana hai.aur isko freezer mein rakna hai.
- Then Oreo biscuits aur sugar milk ko milakar grinding karna hai.
- Then use batter mein baking powder & vanilla essence ko mix karna hai…
- Then pressure cooker iss batter ko bake karna hai 20mintues ke liye..
- Then cake ko middle mein slice kar ke uske mein wo freezer mein Jo cream hai usee pe decorate karna hai…
OREO Cakesters are a delicious, soft-baked twist on a classic sweet treat. These OREO snack cakes sandwich creme filling between two soft-baked chocolate cakes, making them great snacks for all ages. You may use your imagination for decoration. Health-conscious persons may also eat Oreo biscuit cake. Oreo biscuits are the base of this recipe.