Oreo Biscuit cake. Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
Mix until everything is well combined. and the batter looks nice and smooth. Oreo biscuit cake is perfect for a quick cake craving. The best part of oreo cake is you don't need to add flour, sugar to this cake. You can cook Oreo Biscuit cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Biscuit cake
- It’s 5 packets of Oreo biscuit.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup or as needed of milk.
- You need 1/2 spoon of eno.
- You need 1/2 spoon of oil for greasing.
You can use any cream biscuit according to your preference. Triple Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie Cake…. Milk's favorite cookie is the star of the show in these delicious layer cakes (this Cookies 'n' Cream Cake is so impressive, nobody will guess it starts with a package of store-bought mix), loafs (this Oreo Loaf Cake is made with sour cream, which keeps it nice and moist), cheesecakes ( this elegant layered treat is worthy of company, and this. Ihiwalay ang mga cookie at cream.
Oreo Biscuit cake instructions
- Put a cooker on low flame for preheating. Put a stand it..
- Crushed all the biscuit in mixer to make a fine powder.
- Add powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Now add milk to make a flowing Contensancy.
- Grease the cake tin.
- Add eno to the batter. Just mix it and pour in the cake tin. Place the cake tin in the preheated cooker.
- Cover the cooker. Take out tje whistle. Heat the cooker on low flame for 30 minute.
- Check with knife. If dosen't comes clean bake for 10 minute more.
- Check with knife again. Comes clean. Your cake is ready.
- Decorate as u like.
OREO Cakesters are a delicious, soft-baked twist on a classic sweet treat. These OREO snack cakes sandwich creme filling between two soft-baked chocolate cakes, making them great snacks for all ages. You may use your imagination for decoration. Health-conscious persons may also eat Oreo biscuit cake. Oreo biscuits are the base of this recipe.