Yummy Oreo biscuits cake. Triple Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie Cake…. Transfer the biscuit mixture to a glass bowl, add in the baking powder and the coffee, mix well. To the bowl now add the milk and the vanilla.
Save for the homemade chocolate chip cookies, Oreo are easily available even without a need of a kitchen, a quick snack on the go, be incorporated to suit different recipes, molded to wonderful desserts like ice cream bars, pints, and many more! New Year Special / Cake / New Year Cake Recipe / Cake Recipe / Yummy Cake Recipe / Easy Recipe. Mix the remaining crushed cookies with the melted butter. You can have Yummy Oreo biscuits cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Oreo biscuits cake
- It’s of Oreo biscuits.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of Hershey chocolate syrup.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Gems for decoration.
In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the confectioners sugar on medium speed. Fold in half of the Cool Whip topping. This recipe produces a tender and delicious chocolate cake. The cream filling isn't too sweet, despite using white chocolate and Oreo cookies.
Yummy Oreo biscuits cake instructions
- Take oreo biscuits and grind finely.
- Add milk to make batter.
- Add baking soda and baking powder in it.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Take a bowl for baking, pour some oil 2-3 drops and apply it in the bowl and now sprinkle wheat flour all over the bowl so that the cake will no stick to the bowl.
- Now bake it for 45 mins. First 10 mins at medium flame and 35 mins at low flame.
- Check by inserting a toothpick into middle of cake comes out clean. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Turn out onto a plate.
- Now pour hershey syrup on it and decorate with gems.
You can make the cake with all-purpose flour; no need for cake flour in this cake. Arrange the Oreos in a single layer in the pan. I use cake strips on my pans for more even baking as well. In a standing mixture fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter until light and fluffy. Prepare the cake batter according to package directions.