Chocolate cashew cake with oreo biscuits. Adding ganache is optional, but if you have some dark chocolate and fresh cream at yo. This Vegan Chocolate Oreo Cake is a moist, tender, and rich layer cake decorated with Oreo buttercream frosting and chocolate ganache drip. One of the best cakes you will ever make.
On the off chance that you are searching for a cake that is supple, tasty, moist at the same time then you don't need to go anyplace because we present to you a heavenly chocolate cake topped with crushed Cashew, kitkat bars, and oreo biscuits. Spray a standard donut pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, espresso, and salt until combined. You can have Chocolate cashew cake with oreo biscuits using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cashew cake with oreo biscuits
- It’s of oreo biscuits.
- It’s of of chocolate powder.
- You need of of sugar.
- Prepare of Lukewarm milk.
- You need of ghee to apply for cake pan.
- It’s of maida flour for dusting.
- Prepare of Eno powder.
Stir in the egg, vanilla, butter, sour cream, and milk until incorporated. Spray a large tube pan or bundt pan with non-stick spray. Spread half the batter evenly into prepared pan. OREO Cakesters are a delicious, soft-baked twist on a classic sweet treat.
Chocolate cashew cake with oreo biscuits instructions
- Grind biscuits along with sugar.
- Add chocolate powder, Eno, add milk and mix it well..
- Preheat pan for 10 minutes in low flame..
- Take another pan, dust it with maida and ghee. Pour the cake batter into it. Add few cashew on the top. Put the pan in the preheated pan. Cook for 30 mins in low flame by closing it with a lid..
- Once it is cooked take it into a pan, decorate it with gems and biscuits. Serve and enjoy..
These OREO snack cakes sandwich creme filling between two soft-baked chocolate cakes, making them great snacks for all ages. The new chocolate confetti cake cookie will be sold to the public in celebration of Oreo's milestone anniversary. In a large bowl, add sugar, oil and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Optional: More crushed oreos for in between layers and for topping.