Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney. Learn how to make cheese palak dosa! With spinach, cheese and bread baked in a savory custard, this make-ahead strata is perfect for entertaining. How to make Spinach and Cheese Strata.
Spinach Peanut chutney is a healthy twist to traditional peanut chutney. PeanutChutney #VishakhaKiDuniya #Chutney Try this yummy peanut chutney recipe for your idli or dosa and I am sure you will. Simple podi dosa made with chutney podi and ghee. You can have Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney using 34 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney
- You need For of spinach puree :-.
- You need 3/4 cup of Spinach.
- It’s to taste of Green chillies.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s a pinch (optional) of Sugar.
- It’s as required of Water to blanch spinach.
- It’s Other of ingredients-.
- Prepare 2 cups of Dosa batter.
- You need as required of Oil or ghee or butter to roast.
- Prepare 150 gms of Grated cheese.
- It’s For of green chutney-.
- It’s 1.5 cup of Peanuts / Moongphali.
- It’s 8 of Whole Green red chilies.
- It’s to taste of Salt / Namak.
- It’s 1.5 inch of Ginger / Adrak.
- You need 1/2 cup of kothmir.
- It’s For of white chutney-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanuts.
- You need 1 of small garlic clove.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilies or red chilis (adjust as needed).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt as needed.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin or jeera.
- You need For of tadka of chutney-.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of mustard.
- It’s 1 of red chilli broken.
- It’s 1 pinch of hing or asafoetida.
- You need 1 of small garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
Serve the podi dosa with peanut chutney. The famous tiktok tortilla wrap, done Indian way with dosa batter. Dosa is topped with chutney podi, potato fry and green chutney and folded like shown in the picture below. In South India, chutney is a favorite combo with any breakfast or snack.
Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney instructions
Popular ones like coconut chutney are eaten regularly with breakfasts like idli. how to make cheese dosa with step by step photo: red chutney recipe: firstly, heat a pan with some oil. also add prepared red chutney, adjust the chutney according to the spice level you are looking for. and mix red chutney and butter together and spread all over the dosa. Cheese Chilli Dosa Recipe, Learn how to make Cheese Chilli Dosa (absolutely delicious recipe of Cheese Chilli Dosa ingredients Serve hot dosa with Dry Peanut Chutney… Spinach ,Coriander and Curry leaves Dosa Healthy Spinach and coriander crepes (Gluten free, Vegan). A chutney is a family of condiments or sauces in the cuisines of the Indian subcontinent. Chutneys may be realized in such forms as a tomato relish, a ground peanut garnish, yogurt or curd, cucumber.