Samo masala dosa with vrat ki chutney. Here's wishing all of you very very happy Navratri! Till the last day of Navratri, I'll be sharing one recipe everyday that you can eat while fasting (in. Masala dosa recipe – Make perfect, aromatic and great masala dosas at home with this video and step by step recipe post.
Masala Dosa recipe, is the special homemade masala dosa that tastes very different from the usual restaurant dosas. Today, i am sharing my secret masala dosa recipe which tastes like heaven and cannot be compared with any restaurant dosas. Take a look at how to prepare the tasty homemade. You can have Samo masala dosa with vrat ki chutney using 19 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samo masala dosa with vrat ki chutney
- Prepare 1 cup of For dosa – samo rice powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sabudana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander levels finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sendha namak.
- You need as needed of Water.
- You need of For potato masala stuffing -.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled potato.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1-2 of green chilles finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 7-8 of peanut.
- Prepare 2 tsp of clarified butter or ghee.
- You need For of Chutney.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of sendha salt.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need as needed of Clarified butter for cooking.
Masala Chutney For Masala Dosa । Want to know how to make the chutney for Mysore Masala Dosa? Watch this video to find out! Coconut Chutney Recipe (perfect for masala dosas) by Chef Manoj Karnavar at Kalpa Restaurant London. உளுந்தம்பருப்பு சட்னி urad dal chutney in Tamil for idli and masala dosa, uttapam.
Samo masala dosa with vrat ki chutney step by step
Mix together the rice flour and plain flour. Add the red chilli powder, yogurt, ghee or oil and enough water to make a thick batter. Put a spoonful of this mixture in each dosa, roll up like a pancake and serve with the coconut chutney. (See directions for Coconut Chutney below.).masala dosa with step by step photo and video recipe. south indian recipes are known for healthy and steamed rice-based breakfast recipes. these generally fall into either the dosa or idli category which in turn has many varieties with subtle variations. under the dosa category, the most popular. Put ghee on top of dosa. Serve with potato masala and coconut chutney. recipe