Rocky road protein balls. Combine protein powder, gluten-free flour, apricots, sultanas, dates, macadamias, mini marshmallows and Turkish delight. Using a tablespoon of mixture at a time, roll mixture into balls. Roll through pink coconut to coat.
Our Protein Rocky Road bars are pure protein perfection – with mouthwatering chocolate and chewy marshmallow upgrading treat time, without derailing your diet. Why not make our Rocky Road Protein Balls, they taste too good to be true! The secret is sugar-free Jols and marshmallows to make the authentic rocky road flavour experience. You can cook Rocky road protein balls using 12 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rocky road protein balls
- It’s 1 of x bulk nutrients mug cake – choc cherry works best.
- Prepare 10 of x sugar free marshmallows; sliced.
- Prepare 23 g of box jols forest berry sugar free lollies, cut in half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of whole or quick oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cashews or peanuts chopped.
- Prepare 70 g of dark choc melts.
- It’s 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water or milk as needed; about.
The peanut butter makes for a more rocky road flavour but can be omitted if there is an allergy. The BEST Protein Pizza You'll Ever Make(EASY RECIPE) Low Calorie Homemade Anabolic Dominos Fakeaway. Enter the rocky road protein truffle!
Rocky road protein balls instructions
Enjoy this guilt-free variation on the nut, chocolate, and coconut concoction. Pro tip: Looking to take a road less travelled? Swap the rocky road protein powder for another flavor such as cookies and cream, and add in some dark chocolate chips for extra indulgence. Rocky Road with a banana is a tried and tested recipe. Not only did it taste great in a protein shake, there's also actual ice cream recipes Most protein powders start tasting terrible after a while.