A simple jiko cake. See recipes for A simple jiko cake too. A simple jiko cake. baking flour•Blueband•margarine•eggs•Baking powder•Vanilla essence•clean bowl•Drinking chocolate. Cakes are among one of the hardest snacks to prepare according to alot of people, especially preparing the ingredients and how you can cook it traditionally.
The method entails adding wet sand in the larger sufuria and covering with a large tray. If you don't have access to an oven, you can still make a cake in your. How To Bake A Cake Using A Jiko How To Bake A Simple Cake With Jiko – Images Cake and. You can have A simple jiko cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A simple jiko cake
- You need 1 cup of baking flour.
- Prepare of Blueband.
- It’s 50 g of margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of clean bowl.
- It’s of Drinking chocolate.
If you dont have access to an oven you can still make a cake in your. Cake is one of the most irresistible snacks. The one snack that can satisfy your cravings for something sweet, exactly the way you want it. Getting a cake at your nearest bakery is great.
A simple jiko cake instructions
- Mix sugar and margarine in a clean bowl and stir.
- Then add the two eggs to the mixture of sugar and margarine and stir well..
- Add one cup of flour to the mixture and mix carefully.
- Then add baking powder and vanilla essence and mix well until the mixture is fine.
- Prepare a clean sufuria and smear it with margarine Then add some of your mixture to the sufuria.
- The mixture leftin the bowl add drinking chocolate to it so that your cake can have a pattern when cooked… Then add the mixture to the sufuria and make a pattern you wish.
- Take a separate sufuria and add a bit of soil in it to act as an oven then place it one the jiko.
- Then place the sufuria with the mixture on top of the sufuria with sand and cover.
- Wait for 45 minutes and insert a knife on the cake to make sure its cooked, when the knife comes out clean it means the cake is cooked.
But why not try baking one at home,by just using a jiko? Here is how to bake a soft, sweet-smelling cake using a jiko. How to make scones using gas cooker. Cookpad helped me bake my first cake. Before you jump to Avocado cake(jiko baked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.