Healthy With Tofu: Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki. Great recipe for Healthy With Tofu: Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki. My husband from Kansai investigated the proper size to cut the cabbage, how to cook the pancakes, and so forth when he was in college. The tofu tip was given to me by my sister in law.
Add the okonomiyaki flour, water, and egg, and mix well. Rest for a while in the refrigerator. Squeeze out well to remove excess moisture. You can have Healthy With Tofu: Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki using 10 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy With Tofu: Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki
- You need of For the batter:.
- You need 150 grams of Okonomiyaki flour (or plain flour with some dashi stock granules).
- You need 1 block of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 150 grams of Nagaimo yam.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Additions to the batter:.
- It’s 300 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 80 of to 100 grams Chopped green onion.
- It’s 8 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 1 of Tempura crumbs, dried shrimp.
Chop up the green onions also. Great recipe for Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki. I think our family recipe for okonomiyaki is better than restaurant quality. We use “Otafuku” brand okonomiyaki sauce.
Healthy With Tofu: Fluffy Light Okonomiyaki instructions
I use less okonomiyaki flour than is indicated on the package since I add tofu and yamaimo yam to the batter. Great recipe for Fluffy Tofu Okonomiyaki. Cabbage and tofu make this dish low calorie and fluffy. This is an easy recipe which only requires mixing and frying. Whisk eggs with water in a large bowl.