Hand-Rolled Ingredients to Enjoy with the Kids. To seal your hand roll, dip your finger in a small bowl of water and dampen the remaining flap with a little water. Press against the roll to seal. Get creative with your filling combinations.
Pan-fry the ground beef (or other meats) until browned and fully cooked. Lay foil on a cookie sheet. Place crunchy shells and soft tortillas, line each with cheese along the fold. You can cook Hand-Rolled Ingredients to Enjoy with the Kids using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hand-Rolled Ingredients to Enjoy with the Kids
- You need 540 ml of Sushi rice.
- It’s of Filling ingredients:.
- It’s 5 of sticks+1/2 cucumber Imitation crab + Julienned cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of pack+5 slices Chopped natto + cheese.
- Prepare 3 of pieces+5 pieces+5 pieces Japanese Omelet + wiener+sweet stewed shiitake.
- It’s 250 grams of + 5 slices Yakiniku beef + cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of i can+1 pack Canned tuna with mayonnaise+radish shoots.
- Prepare 150 grams of + 1/2 onion Salmon + sliced onion.
- It’s 100 grams of + 10 pieces Squid + shiso leaf.
- Prepare 3 of sacs of mentaiko +1/2 cucumber Mentaiko + cucumber.
- It’s 3 of tbs+5 pieces Salmon roe + cooked okra.
- Prepare 1 of avocado+200 grams Avocado + raw tuna.
- Prepare 5 of pieces of umeboshi + 1 dash umeboshi (pickled plum) + chopped natto + thin retangular slices of Japanese mountain yam.
- You need 5 of slices+1/2 cucumber+5 pieces Ham + cucumber + Japanese omelet.
- You need 4 of slices+1/2 cucumber+1/4 onion Seasoned aburaage + cucumber + onion slices.
Place the sheet of shells and tortillas in the oven. Transfer cookies to prepared baking sheets. Roll out the pasta: cut the dough into quarters. Roll out one quarter at a time, keeping the rest of the dough wrapped.
Hand-Rolled Ingredients to Enjoy with the Kids step by step
Shape the dough into a ball. Roll out into a circle by stretching as well as pressing down. Fold the bottom left corner of nori over and begin rolling into a cone shape. Keep rolling until a cone shape is formed. Put a piece of rice at the bottom right corner to use as glue and close tightly.