Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Order a Full Container of Frozen Food. Contact KnH now for the best prices! Cut the octopus, scallops and squid into bite-sized pieces.
Gently mix all the batter ingredients, except the tempura crumbs and pork. Add the tempura crumbs just before cooking the batter. Here is how you achieve it. You can cook Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo
- It’s 1 of Seafood, such as oysters, prawns, scallops, octopus, squid, etc..
- You need 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- It’s 1 of Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Aonori and bonito flakes.
- It’s of For the batter.
- You need 160 grams of Grated yamaimo.
- You need 80 grams of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pickled ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of Fine bonito flakes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Finely chopped green onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tempura crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s of For the specially blended sauce.
- It’s 1 of blended at a 10 to 1 ratio Tonkatsu sauce and “doro” sauce.
- You need of For the creamy mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of blended at a 10 to 1 to 1 ratio Mayonnaise, milk, and yoghurt.
You need of Seafood, such as oysters, prawns, scallops, octopus, squid, etc. You need of Thinly sliced pork belly. When making okonomiyaki, grated yamaimo is added to the batter. By adding yamaimo, the pancake comes out fluffier with more agreeable texture.
Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo instructions
The fluffier the pancake, the easier it is to eat, and consequently, the more you will eat! Tenkasu (tempura bits/scraps) The yamaimo yam will give the okonomiyaki a delightfully gooey texture. Chop the spring onion leaves into fine pieces. Remove the stalks of the cabbage leaves. Stack the leaves on top of each other and cut into strips, and then coarsely chop into pieces.