Nargisi Kofta with Alu. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Schau Dir Angebote von Alu auf eBay an. A tasty fusion of Aloo & spices to make Nargisi Aloo Kofta. Start with making the paneer mixture.
Nargisi Kofta is a wonderful mutton keema recipe with egg as a stuffing and deep fried recipe eaten plain or as a snack or it can be eaten with gravy in it. Mash the paneer and bread together to blend smooth, either in a blender or with a katori. For best results, coat the meat mixture evenly to form a proper casing, or layer, around the egg. You can have Nargisi Kofta with Alu using 21 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nargisi Kofta with Alu
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken mince.
- You need 7 of boil eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or add to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion and Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chili crushed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lal mirch powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pisa garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Sabz dhaniya chopped add to taste.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For Gravy:.
- You need of Paste of 2 large onion 8 cloves garlic 3 tomatoes 5 green chili.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lal mirch powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed dhaniya.
- You need Half tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dahi.
- You need Half tsp of pisa gram masala powder.
- Prepare 2 of large onion cubes cut.
- It’s of Dhaniya for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
Make sure to cook on a medium flame. This is important because the koftas are fragile, so the meat has to brown quickly when added to the oil to prevent breakage. The best nargisi kofta has a slightly soft yolk, which is not runny but just set. Nargisi kofta salan. kofty andy aloo ki recipe./////.
Nargisi Kofta with Alu instructions
Whisk yogurt with salt and add in the masala mixture. Mix well and add one cup of warm water. After it starts bubbling slowly add keema wrapped egg on the gravy. T he word kofta is derived from Persian kūfta, means “to beat” or “to grind” or meatball. Kofta is a Middle Eastern and South Asian Meatball.