Mutton kofta Kurry 😍. This Mutton Kofta curry recipe is a must try this Eid. Great recipe for Mutton kofta Kurry 😍. For Mutton Kofta In a bowl add minced mutton, cashew nut paste, fried brown onion, degi red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, roasted gram flour, white bread slice and mix everything together.
The fried Kofta dipped into the hot gravy serve with hot roti and enjoy this Keyword: keema kofta, meatball kofta, mutton kofta curry. It consists of two stages, first making koftas and then curry. A standard kofta recipe requires mutton mince, roasted gram flour, ginger, eggs, green chillies etc. You can cook Mutton kofta Kurry 😍 using 21 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mutton kofta Kurry 😍
- Prepare of Curry k ajza.
- Prepare 4 of Piyaz chopped.
- It’s 4 of Tamatar Grinded.
- You need 5 tbsp of dahi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare of Hasb e zaiqa Namak.
- It’s 1 tsp of lal mirch.
- You need half tsp of Zeera powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jaifil powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Jaivatri powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of Kofta.
- You need 1/2 cup of doodh.
- Prepare 4 of hari mirch.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of haldi.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lehsan adrak paste.
- It’s of Hasb e zaiqa namak.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of pyaz barik kata hua.
For making curry, you need onions, garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, tomatoes, coriander and and red chili powder. See recipes for Spaghetti 🍝 Bolognese with meatballs, Koftay aloo😋 too. You would ask me now, is it that good? As in> Creamy cashew based sauce with deep fried golden brown koftas (meatballs) of fish with lots and lots of herbs.
Mutton kofta Kurry 😍 instructions
Place koftas in the hollows and cook on medium heat. Flip and cook the other side till the koftas turn golden and crisp on both sides. Remove to a plate lined with tissue paper and repeat the process with remaining koftas. Kofta with tahini, potato and onion from sami_tamimi and tara.wigley Falastin in my vegetarian version. Lovely dish, rich and comforting, hearty and nutritious.